The Muslim Blogger provides hints and tips of its own but the amount of other help out there on the internet is too much to ignore. For the readers of this blog, it is critical that we utilize every resource that we can. There is one particular website, Social Media Examiner, that really does have a huge and awesome collection of posts full of social media strategies.
I picked 8 that I thought were valuable and I highly encourage you take at least 60-120 seconds going through each. If you know of other resources we can use (including your own blog) please share it below and let us know in a sentence or two how it can help.
- 4 Tips to Maximize Your Twitter Marketing
- 5 Simple Steps for Improving Your LinkedIn Visibility
- 12 Google+ Marketing Tips From the Pros
- 6 Ways Small Businesses Can Win With Facebook
- 3 Ways to Use YouTube to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- 3 New YouTube Changes and What They Mean for Businesses
- 5 Tips for Creating Shareable Blog Content
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Facebook Engagement
I hope these links help and one tip worth mentioning based on this post: never be selfish and hold back sharing another blog because it competes with yours. Your readers will continue to visit your website as long as you provide them with useful material. The top Muslim blogs aren’t those that go solo and the best Muslim bloggers aren’t those that refuse to be a part of a larger group.
Compete but support – and this is something that is independent of Muslim or non-Muslim. Do what’s in the best interest of your readers and leave the results to Allah (Subhaanahu wa Ta’ala). Jazaakumullahu khayran.